This Is The Sea 5 - DVD|
By Justine Curgenven
From the multiple award-winning filmmaker, Justine Curgenven, who brought you the This Is The Sea DVDs comes the fifth installment of this celebrated kayaking series.
8 amazing adventure films on one DVD:
Total Length: 3 hours
- A first-ever 1000-mile expedition around the remote Patagonia Island of Tierra del Fuego
- Kayak from London to France and Russia to Japan with Sarah Outen on her round-the-world mission
- Paul Kuthe carves it up in Wales and shares some tips on how to get the perfect surf
- Tour around active volcanoes in Sicily's Aeolian Islands
- Battle torrential rain with Justine Curgenven on a circumnavigation of Sardinia
- Twelve-time world surf ski champion Oscar Chalupsky and four-time Olympic medalist Greg Barton downwind surf skiing in Spain and Hawaii
- Surf ferry wakes with Harry Whelan on London's River Thames
- Rough water rolling with Turner Wilson
Join Paddling Perks and Save $13.00! - (10% Off + $10 Instant Gift Certificate)
Haven't seen the previous videos? We also carry the This is the Sea box set (includes Discs 1-4, not the new one) for just $70? That's right 4 great DVDs with over 8 hours of amazing footage for just $70! Check it out today!
Join Paddling Perks Today and Save 10% - plus get a $10 gift certificate
+ 5 EXTRA MONTHS FREE!!
FREE SHIPPING on all canoes until May 14
See Paddling.net for great reviews