A Practical Guide to Camping Bliss
by Kevin Callan
The perfect book for those who want the thrills with none of the spills. Delivered in his trademark good-humored style, Callan gives novice campers all the information they need to make their first camping experience one that will make them want to do it again. More experienced outdoor types will be reminded of why they go "out there" in the first place.
Chapters offer information on:
Format: 6" X 9", 240 pages, 120 color photos
- Getting ready for the trip: doing the research, enjoying the planning
- Good camping partners; Camping with kids & pets
- Best camping gear, gadgets, and clothing
- Feeling at home in the wilderness: staying warm & clean, skinny dipping etiquette, rules for disposing of human waste, etc.
- Eating well - recipes for camp cooking
- Close encounters of the wildlife kind
- and Much More...
Watch the YouTube video showcasing some of the hilarious topics covered in the book.