|Greenland Rolling with Dubside - DVD
Rolling is the most effective rescue technique a kayaker can have. Learning a wide selection of rolling methods will improve your confidence, safety, and enjoyment.
Layback and Forward Ending Rolls, Basic Sculling, Throwing Stick Rolls
Detailed instructions for 18 different maneuvers:
- Slow motion and stop action analysis
- Key points summarized
- Adjustments and modifications for easier rolling
Special and competition features:
- Greenlandic names and pronunciations
- Competition point values
- Rules and standards for judging
- Rolling rec boats and sit-on-tops
- Preview of Volume Two advanced rolls
- Demo of trick and stunt rolls
CAUTION: Learning Greenland Rolls can be addictively fun!