|This is the Sea Two
Seakayaking has never been so much fun!
Directed by Justine Curgenven.
At last, more great action, expeditions and scenery as top seapaddlers pit their skills against nature. Take a head-long dive into over 90 minutes of inspiring, edge-of-your seat sea kayaking action from renowned filmmaker Justine Curgenven & Cackle TV. Immerse yourself in stunning photography from Japan, Tasmania, Newfoundland, The Great Lakes, Skooks, Norway & Wales featuring some of the world's best paddlers. You will be inspired.
Special Bonus Material: Full 25 minute documentary of the first all-female circumnavigation of Tasmania by Justine Curgenven, Trys Morris and Gemma Rawlings.
- 6 month Circumnavigation of Japan by Hadas Feldman and Jeff Allen
- Black belt seakayaking at "The Bitches" tidal race in South Wales
- Stunning scenery on the remote Lofoton Islands in Norway
- Bryan Smith surviving multiple rolls at "Skooks" tidal rapid
- Paddling with icebergs and whales in Newfoundland
- International racing kayaker Sean Morley
- Fantastic underwater rolling footage with Greenland-style paddler Doug VanDoren
- Explore the Manitou Islands on Lake Michigan
- Kayaks getting vertical in North Wales tidal races
Justine Curgenven, award winning adventure videographer, has had footage aired on BBC, Sky and National Geographic. She shoots her footage directly from her own kayak, following paddlers through crashing surf, exciting tidal races, and fascinating sea caves and arches. You can't get any closer to the action without actually being there yourself!
Length: Over 90 Minutes
See reviews of the original This is the Sea DVD submitted by Paddling.net users!
Watch the YouTube trailer
Also available from Paddling.net: