|Whitewater Kayaking with Ken Whiting
The Complete Reference for Whitewater Kayaking Technique
Directed by Ken Whiting
Whitewater Kayaking with Ken Whiting is a special, double feature DVD consisting of the award winning video Liquid Skills (2002 Paddler Magazine’s Best Instructional), and the video SOAR – Skills On All Rivers. Together, these videos cover an awesome set of skills guaranteed to improve your paddling, whether you’re just beginning to kayak, a competent paddler looking for that edge, or a highly experienced paddler looking to kick bad habits. Two great videos for the price of one!
- An award-winning instructional video of beginner and intermediate whitewater kayaking technique.
- Covers all the fundamental strokes, skills, concepts and moves.
- Provides an awesome foundation for beginners entering the sport, and a huge help for experienced paddlers wanting to kick bad habits.
- A cutting edge instructional video of intermediate and advanced whitewater kayaking technique.
- Looks closely at the essential strokes, river running techniques, creekboating techniques, big water paddling techniques, and river safety issues.
- Provides amazing insight into how to get the most out of your kayak. Your paddling is guaranteed to improve, and your confidence on challenging whitewater will SOAR!
Length: 120 Minutes
Order this DVD with Whitewater Kayaking with Ken Whiting - DVD today - it's the Ken Whiting Whitewater DVD Combo Pack