|0 Items in Cart|
Pocket Survival Pak ™
This great survival pack contains a collection of survival tools for when you find yourself abandoned, stranded, or lost in the outdoors. It's a great thing to have along on a canoe/kayak camping trip. Keep it in your pocket, or on your person. Waterproof...floats...easily opened and resealed!
- Rescue Howler™
Developed exclusively for the Pocket Survival Pak™ by Fox 40® this new, ultra-light whistle is extremely loud. Exceeds SOLAS and U.S. Coast Guard specifications, triple-frequency with lanyard hole.
- Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror
Developed by Adventure® Medical Kits exclusively for the Pocket Survival Pak™. Visible over 20 miles, durable LEXAN® polycarbonate mirror with mil-spec retro-reflective aiming aid for one-handed use.
- 20mm Survival Compass
Accurate, liquid damped, fast acting needle, with groove to accept an improvised lanyard ring.
- Spark-Lite™ Firestarter
Spark-Lite™ is a waterproof official military firestarter, useable one-handed and tested for over 1,000 sparks.
Tinder-Quik™ is waterproof and burns for 2-3 minutes giving you plenty of time to light a fire.
WATERPROOF SURVIVAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Includes detailed, easy to understand, practical information on: setting a plan of action; building shelter; starting fires; obtaining water and food; distress signaling; travel; and how to use the items in this kit to save your life. Includes 33 illustrations!
AND MUCH MORE! - VERSATILE and ROBUST multipurpose components allow you to improvise what you need to survive.
- Duct Tape [2" x 26"] - repairs, first aid, the ultimate repair and improvisation component, limited
- Scalpel Blade [#22] - stainless steel, sealed in foil; more functional than a razor blade
- Stainless Steel Utility Wire [6 ft. of 0.020"] - mil-spec grade, stronger than brass
- Fresnel Lens Magnifier [2" x 3"] - read small print, especially if glasses lost; start fires using the sun
- Heavy Duty Nylon Thread [50 ft.] - repairs, fishing line, and much more
- Braided Nylon Cord [10 ft., 150 lb. test] - shelter building, repairs, and much more; won't unravel
- Fish Hooks , Sinkers  and Snap Swivel - use with heavy duty nylon thread to fish
- Heavy Duty Sewing Needle - will penetrate heavy materials; large eye for easy threading
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil [3 sq. ft.] - form container to boil water, cook, reflect fire heat and much more
- Safety Pins #3-2"  - expedient repairs, secure gear to prevent loss and much more
- Pencil and Waterproof Note Paper [2 pcs.] - leave notes, memory aid, keep log
- Contents List - visible through back of kit so anyone can see what is inside even if owner can no longer assist; annotated with suggestions for use, compliments Survival Instructions.
Join Paddling Perks Today and Save 10% - plus get a $10 gift certificate
+ 5 EXTRA MONTHS FREE!!