2014 Calendar Photo Contest!
Do you have what it takes to get your photo in the Paddling.net 2014 calendar? If so, you could win some great prizes, so let's see what you've got!
- Due to the layout of the calendar, all Photos must be laid out horizontally.
- Minimum size needed for calendar printing is 3000x2400 pixels.
- There must be a canoe or kayak in the photo.
- You must have taken the photo yourself.
- Amateur and professional submissions will be accepted.
- Deadline for photos is August 1, 2013
TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES:
- Submit photos showing people actively paddling.
- Make sure photo is worthy of appearing in a calendar.
(See Photos from the 2013 Calendar)
If we choose to use your photo in the 2014 calendar you'll receive:
- 40 calendars to share.
- $200 gift certificate to the Paddling.net store.
- A 2014 Paddling Perks membership.
- Credit will be given to you along with the picture in the calendar.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Send a small version of your photo by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following in your email:
Deadline for photos is August 1, 2013
- Your Name
- Mamixum Size of Photo (ie. 3000x2400 pixels)
- Description of the Photo including where it was taken
- Be sure to attach a small version of your photo (roughly 800x600 would be perfect)
- Limit 3 photo submissions per household.
Winner(s) will be notified by August 31, 2013 and of course you'll see your photo in the 2014 calendar when it comes out in November!