Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information!               FREE Newsletter!
my Profile

Wilderness Tripping - BWCA & Beyond New Topic Printer Friendly Version

  Oops-posted reply wrong
  Posted by: glendorado on May-29-13 2:53 PM (EST)

you're looking at the BWCA, you'll need a permit, and can only camp in designated sites. Alternative is the Superior National Forest below the BWCA. No permits, can camp anywhere not just in designated sites. Great fishing & solitude.Order a map for $10-covers both areas. The online map is not good.
I make several trips per year there, so if you want more intel, email me.

 Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:


Paddling Gloves

Kayak & Canoe Outriggers

Paddler's Truck Rack


Table of Contents


Follow us on:
Free Newsletter | About Us | Site Map | Advertising Info | Contact Us


©2015 Inc.