Posted by: manitou14 on Mar-29-12 9:37 PM (EST)
Havent used my whisperlite since i bought the trangia. I'd suggest the burner with a pot stand like this one if your mostly going solo. Distance from burner to pot is important.
Yes, the stove is a little slower than some others but whos in a big hurry out paddling? You can save some fuel by using pot cozy's and windscreen. With the flame reducer cap you can cook eggs over easy with that little frypan included in the kit above.
Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:
- Trangia alky burners - dregsfan - Mar-18-12 12:47 AM
- AT - kayakkarl - Mar-18-12 11:03 AM
- awesome - paddlesheep - Mar-18-12 11:10 AM
- stoves - devilssoninlaw - Mar-26-12 1:39 PM
- great stoves - djo - Mar-29-12 1:55 PM
- trangia - manitou14 - Mar-29-12 9:37 PM
- Thanks - dregsfan - Apr-03-12 12:32 PM