Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information.               FREE Newsletter!
my Profile

Wilderness Tripping - BWCA & Beyond New Topic Printer Friendly Version

  crown land permits
  Posted by: sharonmb on Sep-14-10 7:02 PM (EST)

Non-resident crown permits are required for areas north of the French River, but the Mink and McCoys are south of French River and therefore don't require the permits.
Yes, it's very difficult to find them when you need them. They do not sell them on line or over the phone and good luck finding a Service Ontario center that sells them. I'm not sure what they expect a person to do. We were lucky that Killarney Outfitters purchased them for us and mailed them to us ahead of time for camping in the Phillip Edward Island area.

 Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:

Kayak Motor Kit

Kindle / iPad Cases

Canoe / Kayak Anchors

Boat Loader

Table of Contents


Follow us on:
Free Newsletter | About Us | Site Map | Advertising Info | Contact Us


©2015 Inc.