You got the right idea,
Posted by: mickjetblue on Aug-23-13 7:16 PM (EST)
as the bow should be somewhat sharp for flat water.
When you are paddling into a chop a regular rounded bow with go Thump! with each chop.
Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:
- Flat water SUP - lckcpaddler2 - Aug-23-13 12:00 PM
- Go long - Marshall - Aug-23-13 4:24 PM
- You got the right idea, - mickjetblue - Aug-23-13 7:16 PM
- SUP - Flat Water Boards - flwaters - Dec-23-13 9:12 PM
- SUP - riversurfer - Jun-20-14 9:53 AM