FREE SHIPPING on all canoes until May 14
See Paddling.net for great reviews
Not an expert, but....
Posted by: davbart on May-26-12 8:53 PM (EST)
when I paddled a displacement board it did respond to an outside lean similar to a kayak. With my planing hull board the inside lean seems to assist the turn, but stepping back and doing a pivot turn works the best.
Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:
- First time - angstrom - May-21-12 9:18 AM
- Fun - Well put - Marshall - May-21-12 5:33 PM
- Add a SUP - mvorun - May-23-12 7:28 PM
- First time - robcasey - May-24-12 12:29 AM
- playing - angstrom - May-24-12 8:47 AM
- Heeling - Marshall - May-26-12 10:49 AM
- Not an expert, but.... - davbart - May-26-12 8:53 PM