Fun - Well put
Posted by: Marshall on May-21-12 5:33 PM (EST)
SUP is fun!
The Tahoe boards I have have a large fin in the stern as well and a plumb bow with shallow vee hull so I know what you mean on the aft portion of the sweep. It just doesn't move. Focusing on pushing your toes away on the front third of the forward sweep or a bow draw seems to have much more effect with that big fin locking the stern in place.
Still figuring it all out. Oh, and managing to have a bit of fun in the process!
See you on the water,
The River Connection, Inc.
Hyde Park, NY
Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:
- First time - angstrom - May-21-12 9:18 AM
- Fun - Well put - Marshall - May-21-12 5:33 PM
- Add a SUP - mvorun - May-23-12 7:28 PM
- First time - robcasey - May-24-12 12:29 AM
- playing - angstrom - May-24-12 8:47 AM
- Heeling - Marshall - May-26-12 10:49 AM