In the process of emailing shuttle thoughts now to Paul and Pete (wait a minute, Peter Paul and Terry!). FYI I should mention that we plan to spend the first night somewhere around Welch. I know that's not far, but we won't launch until 11:00ish and the best fishing is between CG and there I'm told. I'm sure we can work something out if you want to keep going. Just didn't want you to be surprised when we pulled up to camp so soon.
PFD's (Life Jackets)
|Table of Contents|