So, I'm still on track to arrive GFSP on the 22nd. 30% chance of precip is not the most daunting forecast, and I will risk paddling, which is, after all, a water sport.
So, possibly we can still set a shuttle. If nobody else is going to show, I'd like to know that, so we can go elsewhere and take a paddle where we don't need a shuttle.
Kayak Carrier Kits
1 Canoe/Kayak Trailer
Kayak Motor Kit
|Table of Contents|