Well, it's not much of an update since not a lot has changed other than the weather forecast, which has gone from good to not so good to bad to pretty good to not so bad. At present I would characterize it as not so bad, which I guess given the circumstances could be considered good. Anywho, we're still going, those of us who are. If you get an itch to join us (and I hope you do) you should find us at Cedargrove around 10:00 Saturday morning, otherwise I hope to meet you all this spring at the rendezvous if not sooner. Should anyone need it my number is five0195one863five.
1 Canoe/Kayak Trailer
|Table of Contents|