Posted by: pat2 on Feb-05-13 3:00 PM (EST)
I am thinking seriously about going. I will wait and see the weather forecast before I commit. Chilly temps are not a factor, but I wouldn't care to paddle in the 30's with a heavy chance of rain.
I might also consider adding an extra day and go on down to Two Rivers if anyone is interested.