I might join you guys for this one. It will depend a bit on the weather forecast.
Is it to early to know what type of shuttle arrangements folks will be making? Is everyone going to meet at Jerktail Landing or elsewhere?
If I do go I will have a truck with a wide rack that would accept another boat, and more than one, if necessary. I would just as soon paddle on down to Two Rivers rather than deal with Jerktail Landing, if anyone is interested in doing so.
First Need Purifier
The Moose Rack
|Table of Contents|