Who's still in?
Posted by: spiritboat on Apr-24-12 11:10 AM (EST)
Well, we've had a great deal of rain the past few days. So I expect many a whitewater enthusiast here to bow out from this flatwater cruise(I can always slice the local white nearby on weekdays myself, when there less of a crowd.)
Forecast isn't great, but if conditions aren't all that dreadful this Sunday, I won't sulk about rainy weather and will head to Athens as planned. However, if no one checks in here with at least a "maybe"--I won't rush to make it to the put-in by 10 AM(more like 11 AM, as I have a function to attend Saturday evening.)
I'll send any responders my cell number by Friday to coordinate any last minute vous/cancelation by foul weather arrangements. (I'd post my number for all, but don't want any pitchmen from Nigeria phoning to say I've won a sweepstakes that only requires some personal info to collect;-.)