Posted by: barrell on Feb-20-13 9:36 AM (EST)
Any butt pad makes a worldof diference. I sell hundreds of kayaks a year to fishermen and many back ,hip, and leg problems can be eliminated simply by adding a butt pad on top (or under) the seat. The pad can be simply a piece of closed cell foam recovered from the trash or can be gel filled which can run as high as $50. I sell a ton of the air filled pads from crack of dawn for $16. The seemto solve the problem and last forever. You can control the height you sit by how much air you let out.
Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:
- Pack Angler Seat - mikeski - Feb-07-13 1:59 PM
- Or Skwoosh?? - mikeski - Feb-07-13 3:59 PM
- BUTT PADS - barrell - Feb-20-13 9:36 AM
- yakpad - harv - Feb-18-13 8:15 AM
- yak pad - ltlsandypaddler - Feb-18-13 12:28 PM