Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information.               FREE Newsletter!
my Profile

Paddlers' Place Discussion Forum New Topic Printer Friendly Version

  Timberline Tent Pole Things
  Posted by: dougd on May-20-14 8:08 PM (EST)

I don't know what you call them but I have 6 of the plastic pole units to hold tent poles together. I had retire two tents and had some spares as well. Without these the tent is useless. If anyone has a need for them please email me and I'll send them off to ya free. Just hate to see them go to waste.


 Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:

URCHIN Portable Anchor

Fishing PFD's

Sport Cases (Electronics)

1 Canoe/Kayak Trailer

Free Standing Boat Racks

Table of Contents
  • Timberline Tent Pole Things - dougd - May-20-14 8:08 PM

Messages in this Topic


  Posted by: QCHiker on May-20-14 9:15 PM (EST)
They are called Junction Tubes and go for $10 for 2 @
  Email Sent
  Posted by: deuce on May-21-14 9:21 AM (EST)
My brother and I grew up scout camping in Timberlines after some kind benefactor replaced our troop's moldy canvas tents with them. Talk about movin' up in the world! He has a Timberline now.
  In The Mail
  Posted by: dougd on May-21-14 11:47 AM (EST)
in the morning. Found a home for them.



Follow us on:
Free Newsletter | About Us | Site Map | Advertising Info | Contact Us

©2014 Inc.
Sweepstakes Shirt Sale