Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information.               FREE Newsletter!
my Profile

FREE SHIPPING on all canoes until May 14
See for great reviews
Advice, Suggestions and General Help New Topic Printer Friendly Version

  which ones?
  Posted by: gnarlydog on May-12-13 10:14 PM (EST)

"Yakima sells aerodynamic plastic pieces that achieve similar effect that comes naturally to the Whispbar..."
which ones are those?
Do you mean the little/short section of ovalized plastic that slips over the round tube?
Hmmm, my understanding is that it is purely to make a badly whistling rack more quiet but I don't think it will really make it more aerodynamic considering the chunky towers and all having also a great effect.
I would love to be persuaded differently as the Whyspbar ain't cheap...

 Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:

Camping Grills

First Need Purifier

Free Standing Boat Racks

Classic Freestanding Rack

Bug Shelters

Table of Contents


Follow us on:
Free Newsletter | About Us | Site Map | Advertising Info | Contact Us

©2014 Inc. Sweepstakes Shirt Sale