Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information.               FREE Newsletter!
my Profile

Advice, Suggestions and General Help New Topic Printer Friendly Version

  Marine supply
  Posted by: Seadddict on Apr-23-13 3:54 PM (EST)

or a good harware supply should have the translucent plastic tubing. I'd replace the whole thing, rather than mess with a splice and have the old tubing break somewhere else. If your boat doesn't already have them, you can glue in the little nylon tubing routing eyes to thread the new tube through & hold it in place. If you can get the old metal fitting out, you can match a new one. Might be similar to a compression fitting for the plastic water feed line for your fridge icemaker. Don't know about your area, but I'm blessed with hardware & marine supply places here that have everything under the sun.

 Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:

Touring Kayak Paddles

Bug Shelters

Overstock Outlet Foods

Dual Rack

Heel and Pegpads™

Table of Contents


Follow us on:
Free Newsletter | About Us | Site Map | Advertising Info | Contact Us

Win a Kayak or Canoe

©2015 Inc.