Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information.               FREE Newsletter!
my Profile

Advice, Suggestions and General Help New Topic Printer Friendly Version

  some ideas
  Posted by: sloopsailor on Apr-17-13 8:52 AM (EST)

Find a boat shop. They have through hull outlets for the output from the pump. Simply drill a hole and mount it well above the waterline, attach the bilge pump outlet to the barb and that covers the output. For the input, if the pump works with an intake tube, any hardware store should have the tube in the size you need.

 Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:

URCHIN Portable Anchor

Canoe / Kayak Anchors

Adventure Sailrigs

Classic Freestanding Rack

Kayak/Canoe Ergometer

Table of Contents


Follow us on:
Free Newsletter | About Us | Site Map | Advertising Info | Contact Us


©2015 Inc.