- "dented" -- A localized indentation caused by an impact
- "hogged" -- Bottom of the hull permanently warped upward over a very large area
- "oilcanning" -- Bottom of the hull flexing under the upward pressure of water while the hull is underway
- "flexing" -- Sides of the hull moving inward/outward while the hull is underway, especially when under power or when being hit by wave action
- "negatively rockered" -- See "hogged"
Classic Freestanding Rack
Kayak & Canoe Outriggers
|Table of Contents|