Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information!               FREE Newsletter!
my Profile

Advice, Suggestions and General Help New Topic Printer Friendly Version

  The real answer.
  Posted by: string on Feb-12-13 12:23 PM (EST)

-- Last Updated: Feb-12-13 5:31 PM EST --

If you will be taking it out of state, it will have to be titled and registered. The following is required to do so:

Trailer Title and Registration:

Title or Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin

Sales Tax (5% of sale price, not to exceed $300)

Form 400 (Forms and Manuals section of

Proof of Insurance (for the vehicle that will be pulling the trailer)
$15 Title Fee

$75 Permanent Tag Fee

Final answer: Since the trailer was salvaged, I can't register it.

 Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:

Canoe / Kayak Anchors

Pro Coolers

Classic Freestanding Rack

4-place Boat Trailer

Touring Kayak Paddles

Table of Contents


Follow us on:
Free Newsletter | About Us | Site Map | Advertising Info | Contact Us


©2015 Inc.