Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information.               FREE Newsletter!
my Profile

Advice, Suggestions and General Help New Topic Printer Friendly Version

  screw in type
  Posted by: nickjc on Jan-02-13 4:25 PM (EST)

the one screw in type should be available from a variety of places. They are used in small sail boats as inspection ports. You just have to find the right size.
The other one you might have to make. You could laminate a couple of thin sheets of plywood over a form to match the curve and glue some sheet rubber or wide weather stripping to make a seal. That's how some plywood seakayak hatches are made.
These may not be the right size but this is what to search for.
check westmarine as well.

 Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:


Bent Shaft Canoe Paddles

Gear Bags

The Kayak Wing


Table of Contents


Follow us on:
Free Newsletter | About Us | Site Map | Advertising Info | Contact Us


©2015 Inc.