FREE SHIPPING on all canoes until May 14
See Paddling.net for great reviews
2nd that Nylon no no for Hot Weather
Posted by: willi_h2o on Dec-15-12 3:36 PM (EST)
Up near Algonquin Park, Ontario, Canada you would think
it would be nice during the summer paddling season.
Nylon Bug Jacket was a Roasting Bag in the sunshine.
While an OR Permethrin fabric treatment shirt works;
I find that too warm at times as well.
Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:
- Bug Shirts - markmorrall - Dec-15-12 10:42 AM
- Review incomplete - kayamedic - Dec-15-12 10:55 AM
- Nylon or cotton - dc9mm - Dec-15-12 1:07 PM
- nope - kayamedic - Dec-15-12 1:20 PM
- 2nd that Nylon no no for Hot Weather - willi_h2o - Dec-15-12 3:36 PM
- Buggy logic - Glenn_MacGrady - Dec-16-12 10:28 AM