-- Last Updated: Dec-13-12 1:29 PM EST --
Many sports that involve a ""stick"" also involve FLEX
- golf (huge, huge range of variability here)
- baseball (some like aluminum some like wood)
- hockey (material changed thru the years)
- lacrose ( differet flex for different positions)
Kayaking paddles are made of a multitude of materials
Marketing that "Flex" thingy (as ambiguous as it might be)
- might actually be a topic/subject people latch onto
Once you buy a paddle - you're stuck.
Hopefully you had a chance to demo it somewhere.
Maybe a buddy lent you one for a session.
Picking one off the shelf or off the internet is tough
People are unique - no doubt about that.
We all paddle various conditions, weather, etc., etc.
Some days we go hard, some days we cruise, others we float
SIDENOTE - something wonky happened here -
other people had replied below Jerry and now
its gone, lost, invisible, etc.
Heel and Pegpads™
YakCatcher Rod Holder
Kayak Deck Gear Bags
Touring Kayak Paddles
|Table of Contents|