Posted by: Trilobite02 on Nov-12-12 6:22 AM (EST)
As far as the older boats went (Not sure about the newer color schemes...), orange denoted the fg construction, while the yellow was the Kevlar; yellow/black was the carbon/Kevlar layup. I had a Legend for a short while; can't recall if the boat had a build plate beyond the usual ID number.
Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:
- Think Surfski - drbooda - Nov-11-12 10:37 PM
- Ski info - drjay9051 - Nov-12-12 5:24 AM
- Think Colors - Trilobite02 - Nov-12-12 6:22 AM
- Don't Know - clydehedlund - Nov-13-12 6:01 AM
- Serial #/Year - WaterMark - Nov-13-12 12:05 PM