Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information.               FREE Newsletter!
my Profile

Advice, Suggestions and General Help New Topic Printer Friendly Version

  Is this what you got?
  Posted by: pblanc on Nov-06-12 10:16 AM (EST)

Because Ed's also sells seat hardware kits using carriage bolts.

The picture looks as if they are #10 size machine screws. You can find out easily enough by either calling Ed's or going to a hardware store and holding your bolts up against a number 10 machine screw.

It makes no difference if your bolts are coarse thread (24 tpi) or fine thread as long as the nuts fit on. The picture looks like coarse thread.

Yes, the dished washers in the picture are what are called finish washers. The larger flat washers are called fender washers.

 Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:

Canoe Roost

Kayak Sak

Electric Kayak Motor

YakCatcher Rod Holder

Table of Contents


Follow us on:
Free Newsletter | About Us | Site Map | Advertising Info | Contact Us


©2015 Inc.