Your #1 source for kayaking and canoeing information.               FREE Newsletter!
my Profile

Advice, Suggestions and General Help New Topic Printer Friendly Version

  you might also want to post
  Posted by: kanaka on Oct-24-12 12:24 AM (EST)

your question on boatertalk. Lots of river runners/play boaters there. My gut feeling is that if you want to run the river the 64. It's extra volume will give you some increased confidence in the knarly water. If you want to do a lot of play boating the smaller boat. I sole my 80 gallon diesel and went with the 70 gallon Jackson Fun Runner. I have other boats as well.

 Great Products from the Buyers' Guide:


Touring Kayak Paddles

PFD's (Life Jackets)

See Bags

Adventure Sailrigs

Table of Contents


Follow us on:
Free Newsletter | About Us | Site Map | Advertising Info | Contact Us


©2015 Inc.