After a lot of reading and discussion I ended up using Dynel and a mixture of WS resin and G-Flex mixed in on the skid plates I put on my Courier. They are rock solid and have taken some hard hits on these rocky NE rivers. All that's happened so far is the paint has scrapped off.
The Courier is RX and I did nothing more than run some sandpaper over it first to rough it up a tad. It has held just fine without the heat treatment. In fact I patched one bad crack and 120 small holes in that boat and have not had one problem to date! A link to some of how I did work on that hull:
2-3 Canoe/Kayak Trailer
|Table of Contents|