Posted by: abc on Oct-03-12 8:38 PM (EST)
- Expedition/'serious touring' boat
- Transitional boat (14-footer, lightweight)
- Play/surf boat
- 'Fast expedition' boat/ski-inspired sea kayak (like the Taran or Pace)
- Greenland boat (low-volume, super-easy roller, traditional lines)
- SOT/fishing boat (hey, they sell)
Would have everything in at least a regular and LV versions,
- What's the difference between a "fast expedition" vs "expedition" boat?
- Why can't a Greenlander by marketed as a "transitional" boat?
- Who would use a LV version of expedition boat? After all, you're throwing a lot of extra weight into that boat for your expedition...
- Last, which other manufacturer currently offer both surf ski and traditional kayak besides Epic?
Electric Kayak Motor
|Table of Contents|