Product Reviews > Kayaks > Point 65 N > K1 S Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for K1 S Kayak by Point 65 N

05-13-2002

The Point 65 K1S has a "perfectly" round hull, which bothered me, initially. The boat seemed "twitchy" at first. Yesterday, I took it out and tried some "knee" and/or lean turns (don't know what it's called when you really lean to the same side as you drag the paddle). Anyway, I loved the way the K1S turned so predicably, then "knee" turned back (a very fast and predictable recovery). This boat tracks good and straight with good speed, turns well, well built (don't like any standard seats, however), looks great. I like it...

Bending Branches: