Product Reviews > Kayaks > New Wave > Attitude Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Attitude Kayak by New Wave

03-27-2005

I bought this boat from a dealer who was limiting his sales to sea kayaks only. I got this boat on the river and I couldn't have asked for better handling. It was one of those boats that fit like a glove and was sensitive to my every need. I've tried lots others and won't understand anyone would want to settle for a VW in kayaks when they can have a BMW.

05-06-2002
Submitted by: Cory D.

This boat is just a very cool big water boat. It has every thing I would want in big water. It's got a medium rocker on it so it turns easy and tracks OK. Lot's of volume makes this kayak stay afloat and it's fast. It rolls very well and would be just the boat to have if you like river running. You might be able to find a used one pretty cheap. This is just a very cool boat!