Product Reviews > Accessories > Cadence Bent Shaft Graphite Paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Cadence Bent Shaft Graphite Paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

10-15-2012

I too have a Cadence paddle and it is one of my favorites. It's lightweight, and handles well, either as a straight or feathered angle.
Too bad it's no longer made. They're good quality.

03-11-2002
Submitted by: RogerSend Email

Cadence makes a great paddle on par with the best. I have used this paddle extensively and find it durable and comfortable. Water entry is smooth, no flutter and just the right abount of flex on hard strokes. I have the Graphite model (it is also available in fiberglass) and it is very light. I have swapped paddles with many friends and they are all impressed by this paddle (and I have been unimpressed by theirs) this includes Werner's and other top of the line brands. Simple, light and strong.