Product Reviews > Kayaks > Nimbus > Solander Plus Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Solander Plus Kayak by Nimbus

Rated: 8.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

06-06-2003
Submitted by: MALSend Email

I purchased by Solander last summer after I had "test driven" several models and makes of kayaks. I love this boat. It is fun to paddle. Handles well in swells and waves. She is very predictable and a solid little boat. Easy to edge. The only draw back, is the lack of volume for trips. This is to be expected with this size of boat. I highly recommend the Solander.

02-21-2002

I started off looking at the Necky Looksha IVS becuase I wanted a smaller boat. This was recommended for a better fit for my frame - slighter wider beam (23"). Handles nicely, solid design.