Product Reviews > Kayaks > Pyranha > Micro 250 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Micro 250 Kayak by Pyranha

08-07-2001
Submitted by: TimSend Email

I'm fairly new to WW and have tried several boats- Rpm Max, Prijon T Canyon, H2 zone, etc. Any boat I could fit in I tried. I'm 6'2" and 250lbs. The micro, while not designed as a beginner boat handles VERY predictably. Much more so than the other boats I have tried. Crossing eddies and running mild rivers is a breeze in the micro. It's width and high volume make it float high in the water and be very stable. My learning has increased with the confidence this boat brings. The same features that make it safe for extreme creeking make it a very predictable boat for learning. My only complaint is that in order to get "comfortable" in the boat I had to remove the stock bulkhead arrangement and fashion my own from foam. Now I can literally stay in the boat all day. No front pillar is also a big plus. It also front surfs and carves decently. If your a bigger paddler give this boat a try.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!