Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > CFS Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for CFS Kayak by Dagger

Rated: 9.29/10 Based On: 7 Reviews

07-18-2013
Submitted by: Bill RSend Email

This was my first kayak, I bought it after owning over 10 canoes, and getting my first c1. I hated the boat; I never got comfortable in it, but the very best thing about it was I learned to roll in it. I tried to roll the first time (no dice) my second attempt ever at rolling (I swam a lot) and I came up, then I did 50 rolls that day. So if you can afford to get a boat just to learn to roll this is for you

06-27-2005
Submitted by: Eric AlbertSend Email

I bought this boat as a second to my Juice 6.9. I have paddled this boat on continuous class IV+ without even working a sweat. It tracks adequately, spins quickly (especially on haystacks), holds a lot of gear, punches holes and resurfaces with ease. Easy to boof and is super stable. An all round great boat for the serious big water / creek boater. A Classic, too bad Dagger took it off line. My word of advice to Dagger, don't reinvent the wheel when you already can peel rubber.

04-19-2005
Submitted by: danSend Email

Iím a bigger guy {6'2Ē, 235lbs} and the CFS doesnít care. The boat outperforms all other creek boats I demoed in maneuverability, boofing and control.

05-17-2004
Submitted by: kmax

Great boat! I have only been kayaking a short time but feel like a natural in this kayak. Very stable and good volume. I couldn't have asked for a better ride.

08-12-2002

I have been paddling this boat for about a year now. It was a great beginner boat for me and now that I am more experienced I can appreciate how well the boat is designed. Big drops, boofing, rocky creeks, hudge holes, and tight turns are no contest with this boat. Very roomy also (5'9, 170lbs), and comfortable to paddle all day. Only disadvantage is lack of playing ability - but then again I guess if I want to play I should just buy a playboat next!! I give it a perfect 10.

05-22-2001
Submitted by: kmwSend Email

I never give a boat a 10 however this comes very close. Maybe I have too high of standards? Anyway, I am a tall and lanky guy 6'3" and 180lbs. I liked the boat. Surprisinly fast and remarkably easy to turn. It is rock solid. A prime choice for small volume steep stuff. I found the boat boofs very easy which is a very prime factor I look for in my creek boat.

04-20-2001

I just got to paddle this kayak and it was great. It resurfaces real quick and balanced.(15' drops) Dagger did a great job on this kayak! I am still in at the 200 lb. mark, so this review is based on a bigger guys perspective. It turns quick and corrects in tight situations on a dime. Again, this kayak resurfaces quick and balanced. Good creeker!

Rendezvous River Sports
Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!