Product Reviews > Kayaks > Eskimo USA > Quadro Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Quadro Kayak by Eskimo USA

Rated: 7.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

10-03-2001
Submitted by: SpenceSend Email

I am not all that impressed with this boat. I find this particlar boat to be harder to roll than other similar boats. I have also had problems finding a spray skirt that is narrow enough to stay sealed on this boat's narrow cockpit. There have been many instances in which I have used different spray skirts and they always seem to pop off in heavy rapids. I do have to say that it has plenty of room for my legs and feet. I found it to be a very comfortable boat for my size (6'1") (11 foot).

11-13-2000
Submitted by: Wilko van den BerghSend Email

The Quadro is a big person's river running playboat. The positive points of the Quadro are the comfort (Go for the soft foam seat!) and the room inside (enough for my 36+" legs). It also has a large cockpit and no central pillars so that it's very easy to get out of (safety). It boofs well, it surfs wonderfully, especially on bigger waves (it will turn on a dime) and it's a cool playboat in bigger holes. I can throw some ends on flatwater, but with my 220 lbs I have less trouble there than lighter boaters. They usually feel that the ends have too much volume for them. The Quadro is easy to roll and it's made of Eskimo's tough plastic. The only real negative things to me are the connection hooks for the backstrap, they are made of metal strips and won't hold the rubber bands very well (can be solved by squeezing them close). Some people I know have complained that the Quadro doesn't have a drainplug. I just use a sponge, that works rather well.