Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > Grand Cayman Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Grand Cayman Kayak by Dagger

Rated: 8.67/10 Based On: 3 Reviews

07-05-2001

Good family fun kayak for the money! Very stable on the calm water but also fun in the surf. I can bring two kids out with me as well as a cooler. Tracks reasonably well for something without a rudder. Reasonably fast and maneuverable. Agree with the comments about better positioning of the scupper holes. I also would add some side handles for easier cartopping. EXL plastic material seems very forgiving to bumps and bruises. Seat positions and foot rests are very well positioned. So far I have managed without the backrests since we tend to use this for shorter trips on the lakes and rivers.

06-06-2001

Our first sit on top kayak, great price. Very stable, tracks very well, rides waves very well, lots of storage aka deck space. Highly recommend for family to fish with just get wet and have fun with. Negitives: too many scupper holes. I wound up plugging them with foam balls which work well. However, scupper plugs would be nice if came with kayak. Carrying handles...front and back only. This arrangement does not work well for hauling across the yard. Wound up dragging the kayak on grass until I installed canvas straps on the sides. Now a breeze to cart to and from the back yard rack to the rack on the truck. All in all, this kayak is lots of fun exspecially in warmer weather. I would highly recommend this kayak!

10-30-2000

Great boat for fishing. My two daughters and I can all ride on it. It is very stable and have plans of using it for scalloping. Due to its weight, it is is difficult for me (a girl) to load on top of my SUV without another adult.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports