Product Reviews > Kayaks > Dagger > Vertigo Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Vertigo Kayak by Dagger

Rated: 7.8/10 Based On: 5 Reviews

10-16-2009
Submitted by: JTSend Email

I bought a Vertigo after quite a few years without paddling, after reintroducing myself by paddling tuffy's and master's I found my vertigo and all I can say is wow, the way this handles is like nothing I've ever experienced. I'm actually enjoying getting wet when I push it too far just to see what It can do… and I'm learning all the time too! I doubt I will ever sell this boat, even if I do get others.

08-20-2001
Submitted by: JWSend Email

This boat, although designed as a playboat, it makes a fine river runner/play boat for most people. Comfort wise, as with ANY boat, once you outfit it and get it dialed in, is COMFY! I can paddle this boat for hours! Surfs great, can run most anything with it, short of really serious creeking. I'd say, give it a go!

05-13-2000
Submitted by: Adam H.Send Email

I just bought a dagger vertigo, and i find it to be an extremely fun boat, don't let anyone teel you its uncomfortable or no fun, I think its a totaly rufus boat.weezer rocks.

03-03-2000
Submitted by: JMW

I only paddled the boat briefly, but above all else, found the boat to be strangely uncomfortable. I'm accustomed to DAgger boats being a pleasure to paddle, but I found the knee/ thigh/ legs positioning to be rather akward. However, I'm sure it fits others rather well. If you want a playboat, there are other, newer, more effective designs out there...

01-20-2000
Submitted by: ACD

I just recentally paddled the Vertigo and I can say,please give me back my perception 3D.River runners should take heed when considering this boat. The boat plays and 360's well on a britter note. I still prefer the 3D.

Zoar Outdoor
Free Shipping on all New Kayaks!
Rendezvous River Sports