Product Reviews > Accessories > Malone Stax Pro2 Univ. Folding Kayak Carrier Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Malone Stax Pro2 Univ. Folding Kayak Carrier

Research Roof Racks and Trailers in the Buyers' Guide!
Roof Racks and Trailers
View Roof Racks and Trailers in Buyers' Guide

09-01-2014

I'd been in the market for an affordable kayak car rack, but the two leading brands were prohibitively expensive. Then I found this on Amazon. It fits on any standard car roof rack, so I was able to get the whole roof rack and kayak rack for two boats at a quarter the price I would have paid for the leading names. This works really well- my boats have been very secure and I've used this every weekend all summer. It's nice the holders fold down and only one pair is necessary to purchase to carry one or two boats. Solid product that I highly recommend. I'd rather spend the big bucks on the kayak itself!