Product Reviews > Accessories > S3 T35OO Dry Box Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for S3 T35OO Dry Box

Research Bags, Cases, and Packs in the Buyers' Guide!
Bags, Cases, and Packs
View Bags, Cases, and Packs in Buyers' Guide

08-22-2014

I bought a Blue S3 Case Model 35OO Dry Box for my Solo Canoe Trip From Lake Itasca To the Gulf of Mexico. I used it to carried my Cell phone MP3 player and my Weather Radio and Camera on my journey. I got caught in a major Thunder storm on Lake Winnibigoshish as I was nearing shore and my Canoe wash ripped out for under me by what was reported by the National Weather Service to be 120 mile per hour Straight Line Winds and it capsized and a Lot of My Gear went to the bottom of the lake. But after the Storm as I walked along the Shore line I found my Blue S3 Case in the weeds and when I opened it up all my gear were still perfectly dry and still in perfect condition. I now have three additional S3 Cases all of different sizes for my next Canoe Trip a 2,250 mile trip from Minneapolis to Hudson Bay Canada. I know my Gear will be well Protected and will always stay dry in my S3 Cases. I'm not afraid to lose them because I know if My canoe were to overturn the S3 Cases will float and I'll be able to see the boxes where ever they may float off to. The S3 Case are lined with a foam Liner and The Seals are next to none. The Cases Lock tight with easy to open latched and I chose three different colors for my new cases one being Yellow and one being Orange and the other Blue I know they will be easy to see and find if trouble should strike!