Product Reviews > Accessories > DockCraft Industries Docksider rack - Model WS 200 Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for DockCraft Industries Docksider rack - Model WS 200

Research Storage - Kayak/Canoe/Paddle in the Buyers' Guide!

07-27-2014
Submitted by: GregSend Email

I searched high and low for a storage rack for my kayak that would store it close to the water to eliminate lugging it from shore. I also did not want to give up valuable dock space by leaving my kayak on top of the deck.

The Docksider gave me exactly what I was looking for and then some. There are two models, one to enter from the water or one to enter your kayak from your dock. In both instances, your kayak is stored on the side of your dock, a handle is released and lowered, your kayak is floated into two lifting straps and then raised up into place by the handle. The engineering that went into the design reduces the weight of the kayak when lifting by up to 60%. To top this off it only requires 3 inches of your dock deck for the clamping mechanism. It can be used for kayaks, canoes or SUPs. I just love this product. It has put me on the water more often than I normally would have. I'm using my back for more paddling now and less lifting.

The products can be viewed at: www.dockcraft.com