Product Reviews > Accessories > Platypus Hoser Hydration System Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Platypus Hoser Hydration System

Research Camping Gear in the Buyers' Guide!

07-17-2014

I bought the Platypus Hoser Hydration System to replace my beloved lost water bottle that could be strapped to the deck of my Kayak. The Hoser is basically a 2 liter bladder that has a connected hose with a bite valve. It works great. I can keep it behind my seat, and feed the hose up through my skirt and PDF. And unlike my old bottle, it's down out of the sun, so I don't end up with warm water to drink. If I adjust the clip right, I don't even need to take my hands off the paddle to get a drink. It's also BPA free. There was a bit of a rubbery plastic taste, but after a couple washings, and uses, it's almost faded.
Overall a great way to bring your water with you while you're out.