Product Reviews > Accessories > Otter Box Pursuit 40 Waterproof Case Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Otter Box Pursuit 40 Waterproof Case

Rated: 9.5/10 Based On: 2 Reviews

Research Bags, Cases, and Packs in the Buyers' Guide!
Bags, Cases, and Packs
View Bags, Cases, and Packs in Buyers' Guide

09-05-2014
Submitted by: ADPSend Email

I have been using the otter box to store my cell phone while on the water. It has kept my phone nice and dry. It is easy to open & close so I can grab the phone and take pictures on the go. Mine came with a small clip so I can attach it to the seat strap in my boat. I highly recommend this product.

07-11-2014

I bought this case because it perfectly fits my Samsung Galaxy Note II phablet - even with a protective skin on it. with its rubber net divider, there's also room for my car keys and another small phone without those things scratching up my screen. The large, single-flip lock makes it very easy to open the case for a quick look - while geocaching, for example.

The only reason I didn't give it a full 10 rating is that because of the placement of the interior rubber insulation, you can't place the phone face down so you can read the screen while the case is closed. I might remove that insulation and polish the case plastic a bit more so I can do that.