Product Reviews > Accessories > Carlisle Rodeo high angle paddle Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for Carlisle Rodeo high angle paddle

Research Paddles in the Buyers' Guide!
Paddles
View Paddles in Buyers' Guide

09-18-2014
Submitted by: Amy Send Email

I bought the Carlisle Rodeo Hi-Angle paddle for my Perception Expression. It was gorgeous, the blue swirl with clear looked amazing with my azure and white kayak. Big mistake.
It had a horrible flutter when doing high angle strokes, and was largely ineffective at lower angles.
Returned.

07-09-2014

I borrowed this from my friend for a 10 mile paddle on a class I-II river. The grip is a good size for my hands. Using it at a low angle I was not impressed but when using it at its intended high angle it seems much more efficient. Since I do more low angle paddling this is not the paddle for me.