Product Reviews > Canoes > Lowe Line Boats > 17 Footer Add Your Review Now!

Reviews for 17 Footer Canoe by Lowe Line Boats

Canoes
Research Canoes in the Buyers' Guide!

Select Canoe to View in Buyers' Guide

07-08-2014

I purchased this aluminum Lowe Line canoe used in 1972 for $250 dollars -which was quite a sum for us as a newly married couple with a small child. It has been fantastic! I still use it often. Although it is a bit heavy now (because of my age. This canoe has been wonderful and carried me and many others hundreds of miles. It has scratches and some small dents, but even after all these years and miles it still does not leak! It has been one of the best bargains I have every purchased in my entire life. $250 divided by 42 (years) equals $5.95 per year (or about $0.42 per month!) proves it has been fantastic!! I am ready for any upgrade with a new canoe or kayak!!!